The information you provide is used to process transactions, improve KTM products and services, and to communicate with you as needed. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, and servicing customers and visitors, such as our payment processing system, our inventory shop management system, etc. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. KTM does not share your personal information with unrelated third parties. Also, be aware that we will NOT send you marketing emails nor use your email address for marketing purposes without your express consent (ie. when you signup for our email newsletters). And we will NEVER sell your information.
Personally Identifying Information
In order for you to make purchases from this website, we collect your name, address, email address, and credit card details. This data is shared with and stored by our third-party transaction processor(s). In order to sign up for our emailing list, you are required to submit your name and email address. This mailing list data is shared with our email service processor. You also may submit comments to our website pages or videos, which submission may contain personally identifiable information. KTM may also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on its blog.
Non-Personally Identifying Information
Like most website operators, KTM collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. KTM’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use this website and for conducting analytics.
Disclosure of Information
We will not share your personally identifying or potentially personally identifying information, except:
- To KTM’s contractors or service providers that need to know the information in order to process it on KTM’s behalf;
- Where it is required in order to comply with lawful government process (e.g. a court or administrative agency subpoena); or
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of KTM, third parties, or the public at large.
We take reasonable and sound precautions to safeguard your personally and potentially personally identifiable information. But no Internet data exchange can be guaranteed to be fully secure. You acknowledge that information you share with us could potentially be accessed by a third party. You agree that KTM is not responsible for any intercepted information shared through this website without our knowledge or permission, and you release KTM from claims arising out of or related to the use of such information. We will notify you in the event of a data breach.
KTM retains your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and as described in this PP. However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce agreements.
If you reside in certain territories, including the European Union (“EU”), you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information KTM holds about you by contacting us using the contact info below.
• Change, Restrict, Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where KTM is required to store data for legal reasons), we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How To Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, the owners and administrators of Kingdom Talks Media are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may reach out to us at email@example.com
Date of Last Update
December 28, 2020