We invite you to our second Restoration Encounter week!
WHEN | Sunday, July 25th through Sunday, August 1st 2021
We’re so excited to see how Father is shaping our time together. This week is an extension of our immersion retreats with the addition of nature excursions, flex time (Nancy Coen’s Tree Of Life Wellness Center is nearby!), and much more. This will be a practical, interactive engagement with creation, with one another, and with the heavenly realm.
We will begin on Sunday evening, July 25th. However, you are welcome to come early and join in on our Kingdom Talks Sunday Gathering at 10:30am Mountain Time.
NOTE: This will be held in the Hodges’s home (Colorado Springs), so lodging will NOT be provided.
Your Ticket Includes:
- Daily lunch and dinner
- Group excursions
- You are responsible for arranging your own lodging
- Additional excursions not included
- Breakfasts are not provided
- 9:00-11:00am — Conversations, teachings, activations
- 11:00am-1:00pm — Lunch prep, eating, and clean up together
- 2:00-5:00pm — Flex time, excursions, creative activities, optional Vibrational Sound Therapy with Steve Hampton!
- 7:00-9:00pm — Conversations, teachings, activations
Monthly Partner Discount
If you are a Foundation Partner ($150-299/mo), Gideon’s 300 Partner ($300-499/mo), or a Kingdom Age Builder Partner ($500+/mo), apply the code 4YGZ3D5Y to save $50 per ticket.
Not a partner yet? Click here to learn more about our partnerships!
Refund & Cancelation Policy
We understand that situations may arise which prompt the need for a cancelation request. Please let us know as soon as you can, and we will take care of you. However, due to the costs associated with planning these types of events in advance, we are unable to issue full refunds. We also reserve the right to cancel an event if it doesn’t receive enough interest.
- Cancelation requested 8 or more days out from the event start date = 75% refund on all payments made
- Cancelation requested within 7 days of event start date = 50% refund on all payments made
Questions? Email us at email@example.com